Tuesday, November 20, 2012

His and Her: Q & A (Part 2)

If you missed part 1 you can find it here.

If you had $1,000,000 and you HAD to spend it, what would you do with it?S: Buy a bigger house. Take a great vacation.
L: Same as Steve but I would also set aside some money to hire someone to cook for us...even if it only lasted a month it would be worth it. :)

What does your dream vacation look like?
S: A cruise with Lael and a balcony cabin
L: a long cruise on a BIG ship with Steve and Jacob and a hired babysitter to take care of Jacob sometimes so Steve and I could actually have a break.

Who is your celebrity role model and why?
S: Edward Norton...not cause of who he is but because of how good of an actor he is
L: Meryl Streep. I guess she isn't a role model but I just think she is crazy talented and I love evey movie I have ever seen her in.

If you had 24 hours left to live, what would you do and why?
S: Spend time with my family. Quality time with Jacob and you (Lael). Oh and I would order pizza.
L: I would HOPE that I would be spontaneous for once in my life but realistically I would chill at home with Steve and Jacob.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
S: Our wedding
L: you can read about it here

What is your favorite television show?
S: The Walking Dead
L: Parenthood

What is your guilty pleasure?
S: second hand smoke....i love the smell of it
L: Any Real Housewives tv show

When did you first know you were going to marry your spouse?
S: Before we even started dating
L: Wow....that's presumptuous of you Steve...
    After we made it through our first "big" fight on the drive home from visitin my grandma in Seattle. (We had been dating for 6 months by that point)

What is your fondest memory as a child?
S: lighting off firecrackers and fireworks in the old war field by our house (i grew up in Germany...hence the war field)
L: Family Christmases in Oregon. It felt so great to be with our big/extended family.
 
Your house is on fire. What five items do you grab before you leave?
S: Phone. Wallet. Cards from Lael. that's about it (he answered AFTER me...stole my card idea)
L: ...other than people right...?? I would grab our external hard drive with all of our pictures. Jacob's teddies because they are his security. My file of all of the cards Steve has ever written to me. My purse because it's just a pain to get all of those cards canceled and reordered and because my car keys are in it and we could then save our car. My iPhone.
    
If you could be/had to be the main character of any movie, who would you be?
S: A hero in an action movie. It's too broad....It's like picking paint colours
L: Probably a Disney movie because then I would be an animated character. PLUS I love Disney and love singing. :) I guess I would be Belle. (this is such a stupid answer....i can't come up with anything good)

What physical feature do you love most about yourself?
S: My dimples. Does that sound like an answer a guy would give? (clearly said with a sarcastic tone)
L: The colour of my eyes...? it seems weird just to answer this question

Tell us why your name is your name.
S: No idea.
L: My dad wanted a different name, a name my mom was not fond of (a name I am not fond of either) so my mom vetoed it and named me Lael (the name of one of her cousins) and my middle name is the name my dad wanted.

What is the greatest place you've ever traveled to?
S: Overall I would have to say Maui but the Caribbean was really nice though.
L: THIS IS SO HARD!!! I have been to many amazing places. Can I choose my top 3? Cause I am gonna. Maui was my favourite trip ever because it was so relaxing and we stayed in such an amazing resort (thanks to my aunt and uncle!). London was super fun, so much to do and so much history. The Cinque Terre in Italy is probably the most beautiful place I have ever been. I hope I visit all of these places again.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
S: Night....considering it takes me 3 hours and 2 cups of coffee to wake up in the morning
L: NIGHT!

Who is someone you wish you were closer to?
S: Lael
L: (And now I look like an idiot for saying the following) This is just weird because what if they read this? That's just plain awkward. SKIP

What quality do you have that you hope your kids inherit?
S:patience
L: another question that feels awkward to answer....right?.....organization maybe

What's your favorite memory with your childhood best friend?
S: In germany we took the train to school. We would push each other out of the train just as the doors were about to close to see if the other could make it into another door.
L: Playing store in Melissa's basement.

If you had to move out of the country where would you move to?
S: i dunno...hawaii, the caribbean or the bahamas or something
L: This is tough because I hate change so I kind of want to say Kirkland, Washington because I know the area the best and have family there. BUT if fear wasn't involved I would say London.
What is something weird your spouse does while asleep?
S: She is awake most of the night.
L: Poor Steve is going to be embarrassed about this. He does anything from yell and scream, to death grip my legs or arms or brings Jacob into our room in the middle of the night because he thinks it's morning (....i think I just figured out why Jacob has sleeping issues....jk Steve)

No comments:

Post a Comment